【Important Notice】October 13 onwards COVID-19 preventive measures adjustment
1. The Ministry of Education (MOE) will adjust the campus epidemic prevention measures in accordance with the current epidemic prevention policy of the Command Center and will allow students to attend classes and work during the independent epidemic prevention period starting October 13, 111, subject to certain conditions.
2. If the staff and students have started home isolation and independent epidemic prevention measures before October 13, 111, the adjusted measures will also be applicable from October 13 onward.
(1) During the period of independent vaccination, if you have symptoms, please rest at home and do not attend classes or work.
(2) During the period of independent vaccination, if you have no symptoms and have a negative fast screening result within 2 days, you can go to school (class) or work.
(3) During the home isolation period, you will not attend school (class) or work.
Office of Student Affairs Health Service Section