【Announcement】Forwarding to the Ministry of Education, please refer to the new section "Faculty and staff can apply for quick screening test according to their actual needs during their official duties or summer activities and courses".
1.According to the letter from the Ministry of Education (MOE) No. 1112302248 of 111.07.19.
2.The application process is explained as follows.
(1) Application target: Faculty and staff can apply for fast screening reagent according to their actual needs during their official duties or summer activities and courses.
(2) Application method: Please fill out the "Tainan University of Applied Science and Technology - College Publicly Financed Fast Screening Reagent Collection Application Form" (link: https://forms.gle/QHzeXSRcBJX2bNrF7) and have the Student Support Section of the Office of Academic Affairs, Instructor Wang, assist in compiling the list and applying for/releasing fast screening reagents.
(1) Faculty and staff (including teachers): The department will notify the collection.
(2) Staff of administrative units: The personnel office will notify each unit to collect.
(3) If you have any questions, please contact instructor Wang of the Student Counseling Section, Office of Student Affairs, at Tel: 06-2539580 or ext. 284, 384; nurse Huang of the Health Care Section, Office of Student Affairs, at Tel: 06-2530347 or ext. 255, 291.
3.If the fast screening result is "positive", please leave school, seek medical treatment, return home for isolation and complete the notification as soon as possible.
(1) For faculty, staff, and day students, please report to the Health Care Section of the Office of Academic Affairs at 06-2530347 or ext. 255 or 291.
(2) For students in the Further Education Department, please report to the Academic Affairs Section of the Further Education Department at 06-2533488 or ext. 216.
Office of Student Affairs Health Service Section